Terms & Conditions
1. Intellectual Property
2. User Conduct
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you represent, warrant and agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked websites;
- Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Not to provide any false personal information;
- Not to use or attempt to use another user′s account, password, service, or system without express authorisation from Generations Recruitment Sprl;
- Not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law; and
- To indemnify Generations Recruitment Sprl in respect of any and all claims brought by a third party against Generations Recruitment Sprl arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the foregoing.
3. Managing Content and Communications
Generations Recruitment Sprl reserves the right at it sole and absolute discretion to, monitor or review (i) any areas of the Site where users transmit or post user content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any user content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Generations Recruitment Sprl shall have no liability relating to user content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise and you shall keep us fully indemnified in this regard at all times.
4. Collection and Retention of Information
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches. In some areas of our web site, Generations Recruitment Sprl requests that you provide personal data, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, and other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas of our web site, Generations Recruitment Sprl collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your postcode, age, gender and the types of work in which you are interested. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Examples of areas on this site where we collect personal or combined personal and demographic data are pages where you can post a CV. In each case, it is indicated on the web site whether any data must be provided to use the required service or not.
We may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioural, preferential and/or life style information about yourself but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Privacy Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining your potential interest in receiving e-mail or other communications about particular products or services.
5. Use of Your Information by Generations Recruitment Sprl
We use the information we gather on the web site whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of administering and managing your registration, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving the web site, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the services that we offer to jobseekers and employers.
If you have so agreed when registering with Generations Recruitment Sprl or subsequently or if permitted by applicable law, we may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the web site, such as new Generations Recruitment Sprl opportunities and additional listings which may be of interest to you.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction