You have made your choice: you are applying for one of the open positions on GR. Bravo! Here are the steps in the process.
Evaluation of your CV
- Within 48 hours of receiving your CV, the GR Consultant in charge of recruitment will evaluate your application.
- If it corresponds to what our client needs, you will be immediately contacted.
- Otherwise, unfortunately, this means that your application was not retained. Nonetheless, your contact info will be stored in our database. This makes it easy if we want to contact you for a future opportunity.
Identification of your aspirational profile
- Before meeting us, you will be invited to fill out our online questionnaire. This enables us to understand your profile and better grasp your professional aspirations.
- During the first meeting, the GR Consultant will give explanations concerning your profile.
First face-to-face meeting
- At GR, we take the time to get to know you and therefore totally understand your expectations. We also undertake to respect your time constraints, needless to say.
- So we check the relevance of your application and suggest your profile to our client, if it actually meets their expectations.
Presentation of your application
- As soon as your application is presented to the client, you can count on us to give you rapid feedback.
- We live for action! On average, you get news from us within 5 working days.
Accompaniment of your interviews
- Your GR Consultant accompanies you throughout the various recruitment steps.
- We stay with you, to help you understand the essence of the feedback and make the right choices.
- At GR, we work towards ensuring that each recruitment is a lasting one.
- When you decide to associate your talent to one of our clients, we ensure that this effectively contributes to your overall satisfaction.
- Congratulations! You have just signed your contract.
- In order to facilitate your change of employer, we are totally at your disposal to manage the transition.
- We provide you with the guidebook, “How do successfully integrate into a new employer?”. We also stay in touch with you for the rest of your career path.
Welcome to the GR Alumni Club
- You are now part of our community of talents.
- As such, we keep you informed about events and publications that might interest you.
- And of course, we are always there if you have any questions about your career.
It will be processed quickly by the GR team.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with our latest news.