You have made your choice: you are applying for one of the open positions on GR. Bravo! Here are the steps in the process.
Evaluation of your CV
- Within 48 hours of receiving your CV, the GR Consultant in charge of recruitment will evaluate your application.
- If it corresponds to what our client needs, you will be immediately contacted.
- Otherwise, unfortunately, this means that your application was not retained. Nonetheless, your contact info will be stored in our database. This makes it easy if we want to contact you for a future opportunity.
Identification of your aspirational profile
- Before meeting us, you will be invited to fill out our online questionnaire. This enables us to understand your profile and better grasp your professional aspirations.
- During the first meeting, the GR Consultant will give explanations concerning your profile.
First face-to-face meeting
- At GR, we take the time to get to know you and therefore totally understand your expectations. We also undertake to respect your time constraints, needless to say.
- So we check the relevance of your application and suggest your profile to our client, if it actually meets their expectations.
Presentation of your application
- As soon as your application is presented to the client, you can count on us to give you rapid feedback.
- We live for action! On average, you get news from us within 5 working days.
Accompaniment of your interviews
- Your GR Consultant accompanies you throughout the various recruitment steps.
- We stay with you, to help you understand the essence of the feedback and make the right choices.
- At GR, we work towards ensuring that each recruitment is a lasting one.
- When you decide to associate your talent to one of our clients, we ensure that this effectively contributes to your overall satisfaction.
- Congratulations! You have just signed your contract.
- In order to facilitate your change of employer, we are totally at your disposal to manage the transition.
- We provide you with the guidebook, “How do successfully integrate into a new employer?”. We also stay in touch with you for the rest of your career path.
Welcome to the GR Alumni Club
- You are now part of our community of talents.
- As such, we keep you informed about events and publications that might interest you.
- And of course, we are always there if you have any questions about your career.