Social Media Specialist | Pharma (#466)
Do you speak in Hashtags? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Our client, Belgian's first and biggest online pharmacy, active in 12 European countries, is a cutting-edge e-commerce player. With a yearly turnover of over 63 million euros in 2017, it is set to continue its impressive yearly average growth of around 45%. To sustain this growth, they are looking for a Social Media Specialist for their offices in Liège.
The main challenge of the Social Media Specialist will be to reflect and communicate on the company’s brand through an innovative social media strategy. They would have a central role supporting the marketing team on pushing current boundaries of social strategy, identifying key trends, monitoring activities on the market and delivering content creation for social networks.
- Ensure that social strategic tactics are rolled out in conjunction with the company’s objectives.
- Identify and develop relevant content topics for company’s customers.
- Based on the strategy, create and manage all published content in order to nurture the daily presence of the brand on social networks.
- Together with the marketing team, build and manage online reviews and reputation.
- Collect the concrete results of the actions taken and communicate insights from social media to other departments.
- Your definition of social media includes more than Facebook and you going beyond the number of likes to measure success.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience with social media.
- You have a strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing, technology, social platforms, mobile marketing, emerging media and the internet as a whole.
- Ability to execute international social media strategies.
- Excellent social media communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a wide set of audiences.
- Team player with great drive and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and able to deal with deadlines.
- Eye for detail, accurate and proactive.
- Proficiency in written and spoken FR and NL and English.
A competitive salary, a first-class e-commerce employer, a friendly working environment and a result-oriented approach to e-marketing. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to evolve and learn in a Belgian success story experiencing a strong growth and open to new ideas.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.