Social Media & Content specialist NL/FR (#392)
Be part of a Belgian digital success story !
Our client is a Belgian start-up developed, and supported, by a famous Belgian bank and an international strategic consulting company. They operate from offices in central Brussels and were founded in October 2018. So far, they already employ a team of 15 people, aged 20 to 40 years old. They have developed a new online platform putting in touch, on the one hand, people who need renovation done in their house, and on the other hand, Belgium-based companies active in plumbing, painting, carpentry, electricity, window fitting, interior decoration etc.
Recently launched, the platform is already getting amazing ratings from the users and the suppliers using it. As Social Media & Content specialist, your challenge will be to take part in the elaboration of the entire digital strategy of the platform. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and work in collaboration with the marketing team of the investor.
- Support the Head of Growth in the initiation, implementation and regular optimisations of acquisition digital campaigns (PPC, Paid Social and Affiliation)
- Prepare the creative assets needed for the digital campaigns working closely with the design team and/or external resources
- Contribute to the overall reporting process and build specific analysis when a deep dive is required such as ROI assessment of an OOH/partnership campaign
- Manage the A/B test process with regards to ad copies, visual assets or landing pages (supported by the UX team) in order to support our data-driven approach. Document best practices from test results
- Follow, review and reply to comments from the community on the Social Media working closely with the operation team
- Closely monitor NPS score and leverages good ratings/testimonials on Jaimy’s marketing assets
- Develop Social Media guidelines per channel in order to inspire our community and accordingly manages content creation for each channel. This is a key activity for Jaimy retention.
- Contribute to the blog strategy when available and to articles creation
- Monitor the competition (direct and indirect) landscape: spots competitors tactics (campaigns), defines success for benchmark and derives best practices
- You hold a master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing
- 2 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing and/or social media management
- A passion about the digital world, growth strategies, and digital projects
- An understanding of social media and advertising platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, etc.) and how which platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- A start-up mindset is required: not afraid by the scope and the diversity of the tasks and willing to build processes from scratch
- Excellent writing and content creation skills
- Ability to jump from the creative side of the marketing to the analytical side, able to drive learnings based on data
- You will join a dynamic and well-founded project with the spirit of a tech-savvy start-up !
- You will take part in the future of the Belgium tech landscape
- A full time contract with the possibility to grow
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.