Senior Campaign Specialist | Pharma (#458)
Do you want to join a Belgian e-success story ?
Our client, Belgian's first and biggest online pharmacy, active in 12 European countries, is a cutting-edge e-commerce player. With a yearly turnover of over 63 million euros in 2017, it is set to continue its impressive yearly average growth of around 45%. To sustain this growth, they are looking for a Senior Campaign Specialist for their offices in Liège.
Using your knowledge of data, experience in marketing operations, and marketing technology, you will shape and refine email marketing programs to provide a positive brand experience and drive customer engagement and, ultimately, conversion. As a Senior Campaign Specialist, your objective is to support the end-to-end lifecycle of email marketing campaign creation from design and set-up, to final ROI analysis.
Campaign Creation and Execution:
- End-to-end process for email campaigns, from sourcing and segmenting lists to post-campaign analysis
- Craft intelligent copy for emails and landing pages that engage audiences and are consistent with brand and marketing objectives
- Ensure all campaigns flow through quality assurance processes to guarantee accurate and on-time campaign delivery
- Monitor and evaluate campaign success and progress
- Conduct continuous testing and analysis of target criteria, content, landing pages and forms to increase open, click, lead, conversion rates, and identify best practices
- Provide recommendations for ongoing campaign improvement
- Create Smart lists and segmentation; set up batch and trigger campaigns, landing pages, forms, and SalesForce alerts
- Establish processes that ensure best practice in campaign and lead management
- Monitor and maintain data integrity within the marketing team and follow ongoing data cleansing best practices
- Coach and follow the Campaign officers and marketing teams
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly report creation to keep management updated
- Strong expertise in Marketing Automation and Management of campaigns (min. 4 years experience) ;
- Creative and strong writing aptitude and technical know-how to execute marketing automation programs ;
- Strong interest in e-commerce (an expertise in the sector is a strong asset) ;
- Leadership and coaching skills ;
- Autonomous with good organizational and multi-tasking skills ;
- Highly motivated, goal driven, flexible and capable of working in a fast-paced environment ;
- Eager to learn ;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills ;
- FR or NL Native, with good understanding of the other national language + English ;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Experience Cloud is a plus.
What you get
A competitive salary, a first-class e-commerce employer, a friendly working environment and a result-oriented approach to e-marketing. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to evolve and learn in a Belgian success story experiencing a strong growth and open to new ideas.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.