Sales Representative | Belgian organic (bio!) chocolate company (#252)
A great new opportunity for a young sales profile with an entrepreneurial mindset !
Our client is a Belgian chocolate company, with a conscience! They are known for their delicious chocolates that are innovative, healthful, organic and Fairtrade. Their company is fully dedicated to offering products that preserve the planet while helping people to enjoy their best life of well-being.
Your challenge :
In order to contribute to its further success in Belgium, our client is currently looking to hire a (m/f) : Sales Representative - Food Retail (Carrefour, Intermarché, Biostory, Färm, ...) The Sales Representative will play a key role by generating new sales and leads. In this position, you will be closing sales and providing solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Your responsibilities :
- Present, sell and merchandise chocolates to your supermarket’s assigned territory, expand client database;
- Maintains positive customer relationships by visiting clients regularly, meet customers satisfaction;
- Maintains store shelves by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing optimum displays of company products, prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low;
- Research, reach out, plan visits with buyers through cold calling, and build productive long-lasting relationships;
- Achieve and meet agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with our logistic, track sales, merchandise and send sales reports to management;
Your profile :
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet competing deadlines.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch will be a strong asset;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Patience and tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next customer;
- Customer focused to gain sales, persuasive and goal-oriented;
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day;
- Self-motivated and driven ability to work independently or as an active member of a team;
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
What's in it for you ?
Our client offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a real impact in the development of an entrepreneurial Belgian company. The company is already well-established in Belgium and in the US. This opportunity will suit young entrepreneurs who are both socially responsible and success-driven.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.