Recruitment Consultant | Sales & Marketing Specialist (Permanent Contract) (#158)
Join our team as Recruitment Consultant
Generations Recruitment is a Brussels-based recruitment agency specialized in sales and marketing profiles, mainly within the FMCG sector. Indeed, we have helped more than 70 companies active in the food, drink, homecare, consumer electronics, pharmaceutical or automotive industries but also communication agencies, insurance companies or retailers. Typically, we work with clients such as Haribo, Campari, Nestlé, AB InBev, Orangina-Schweppes, Apple, etc.
Your challenge :
As a Recruitment Consultant, after a training period, you will manage your own clients and help them find the most appropriate candidate within the Sales & Marketing sector.
Your responsibilities :
You will have contacts with clients and with candidates on a day-to-day basis, mostly by phone and face-to-face. Candidate Management :
- Identify and contact new candidates to present them our current job opportunities
- Interview candidates and give them information about the various jobs they could be considered for
- Present a short-list of excellent candidates to our clients, using Generations Recruitment Standards.
- Provide the clients with personality profiles using Generations Recruitment Standards.
- Once the candidate has been placed, keep in touch with him or her (mid-term candidate survey + after a year candidate survey).
- Provide clients with all the necessary information about Generations Recruitment’s services and missions.
- Meet the HR Manager and the Line Manager, take briefing for the profile they are looking for, and keep them posted about the advancement of the search.
- Provide personality profiles under the Standards of Generations Recruitment
- Happy candidates and happy clients are the best ambassadors. Thanks to your very professional attitude and your regular interactions with your clients, you will contribute to the further recognition of Generations Recruitment as a qualitative partner in Sales & Marketing recruitment.
- Generations Recruitment is a small-sized company where initiatives for improvement will always be very welcome.
The ideal candidate should :
- Have a Bachelor or Master university degree
- First professional experience in sales or account management
- Speak fluent French and English, or French and Dutch
- Have a very good presentation
- Be sociable and enjoy meeting a lot of new people with very diverse backgrounds (young graduates, brand managers, marketing managers, Sales managers, HR Managers, etc.)
- Be results and service-oriented
- Be entrepreneurial and interested in contributing to the success of a PME/KMO
You will join a friendly team of 6 consultants and be given responsibilities very fast after a training period of about 2 weeks. The role of Recruitment Consultant will suit any person who :
- can demonstrate emotional intelligence to understand the expectations of both candidates and clients
- who enjoys having clear objectives and reaching targets.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.