National Field Sales Manager - Consumer Healthcare sector (#391)
A people manager role in a Belgian company in full expansion !
Our client is an international leader in the natural therapy sector based in Belgium, counting over 250 employees on 4 production sites, 6 commercial branches (Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and the United States). Their products are distributed in more than 25 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. With the market in full expansion over the last decade, they are continuously developing new natural therapeutic products with effectiveness, robust investments, scientific research and a training of their customers, also a complete control of the production chain (starting from the biological medical culture of plants to the management of their production laboratory equipped with the latest technologies).
Your challenge :
You will report to the Sales Director and be responsible for the management of the Sales team in Belgium and Luxemburg, in the pharmacies and organic shops network.
Your responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing a commercial strategy in accordance with the marketing strategy ;
- Analysing the information acquired on the field, in order to identify market trends and the positioning of our client on the market ;
- Identifying relevant target clients for the Sales Representatives ;
- Defining individual and team objectives in order to increase the turnover ; regularly following up on them.
- Coaching the team of Sales Representatives (team of 10 people visiting pharmacies, organic stores and doctors): going with them on the field 4 days a week;
- Suggesting new ways of segmenting the market;
- Recruiting new Sales Representatives if needed;
- Working in close cooperation with the National Key Account Manager;
- Taking part in the preparation of Sales Meetings, and animating them together with the Executive Committee.
Your profile :
- You have a track record of successful people management roles in the pharmaceutical sector
- You are results-oriented, have strong convincing skills, enjoy negotiating with diplomacy
- You agree to spend 4 days per week on the field across Belgium & Lux
- You demonstrate leadership and can motivate your team in a very competitive market situation
- You have a very good presentation
- You feel at ease using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- An affinity for natural therapies will be a big plus.
What's in it for you?
A challenging People management role where you will have a real impact in the development of the company ; Proximity with the production units ; The possibility of working from home one day per week, when not accompanying the Sales Reps on the field.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.