Head of Sales, Business Development and Marketing | IoT (#333)
Join this exciting InsureTech venture to bring digital solutions to elderly people
A world famous consulting group is about to launch a venture in the Belgian Insurtech and IoT space, together with their corporate partner. This is the outcome of a 12 months journey in which they have identified attractive opportunities in Belgium. Together, they have developed an innovative simple smart home solution that helps elderly retain their independence at home, and monitor their needs. The venture will be an independent entity, with both the consulting group and their corporate partner committing funding its growth. The initial target market is related to insurance and focusing on Belgium as a first step – with plans for expansion in other countries and verticals in the near future. To support their launch at the start of 2019, they are now on the lookout top Belgian talents to be based in Brussels.
As Head of Sales and Business Development, you will shape the company business development and sales generation. As such, you will take the responsibility of a small team that is in charge of customer acquisition, sales channel development, partnerships and online+offline advertising & marketing. You will also take a global perspective on market opportunities, lead in the assessment and prioritisation of geographies as well as critical market segments.
- Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure
- Deliver the quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Develop and build partnerships with key distributors that will sell the company product
- Oversee online and offline advertising/marketing operations and strategy with 1FTE (Marketing Coordinator)
- Take an active role in all PR activities of the company
- Proven track record of selling consumer products via multiple distribution channels (including direct online sales to end consumers). It includes the management of the relationship with those corporate partners
- Previous online and offline advertising and marketing experience to drive efficient customer acquisition
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Attractive points in the role
- A competitive salary package, that matches your experience
- Be part of an exciting well-funded venture and develop with it
- Shape the future of this start-up and make an impact in our society
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.