Digital Performance Marketeer NL/FR (#393)
Join the Belgian tech economy!
Our client is a Belgian start-up developed, and supported, by a famous Belgian bank and an international strategic consulting company. They operate from offices in central Brussels and were founded in October 2018. So far, they already employ a team of 15 people, aged 20 to 40 years old. They have developed a new online platform putting in touch, on the one hand, people who need renovation done in their house, and on the other hand, Belgium-based companies active in plumbing, painting, carpentry, electricity, window fitting, interior decoration etc.
In order to support the recent launch of the platform, the marketing team is looking for a Digital Performance Marketeer to boost the traffic towards the website and get the word out through all the digital tools you've used in your previous positions. Their platform provides outstanding service, it's time for the rest of Belgium to know about it to drive sales and requests to the website!
- You will take care of the entire paid section to attract new customers and individuals to our website (and to have it converted, of course), from Adwords and Facebook campaigns to affiliate or native advertising
- You will use their database, audiences, and ad performance reports to identify interesting cross-pollination or striking trends. You're perfectly at ease with Excel
- You will define online adverts strategy, adjusting your strategy as you go to address all the different audiences. It will be up to you to get the best out of these tools and to continuously fine-tune your strategy in collaboration with your marketing, sales and IT colleagues.
- You count 2 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on traffic management, SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords and other related tools
- Facebook Ads Manager has no secrets for you
- You speak Dutch as if it were your native language with a strong command of French and English
- And also: you are hands-on, entrepreneurial, very analytical, punctual, structured and preferably also a good sense of humour
- You'll be part of a human adventure in the digital start-up landscape.
- Our client will offer you a full-time contract, a stable, yet dynamic environment with growth opportunities.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.