Customer Success Team Manager | Mobility Tech Start-Up (#465)
Go above and beyond in creating the happiest customer base.
Our client is a fast-growing Belgian designer/manufacturer of electric urban mobility solutions. The company vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort and freedom of movement around the city. It enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design and meticulous customer service. The company strongly believes in developing the combination of a unique product with an exceptional service, enabling it to make meaningful connections with its customers and to strive to be one of the most recognized and loved brands in the sector.
What's the purpose?
As part of the Operations team, our client's Customer Success Experts are on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about the company, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to their customers’ problems every single day. The Customer Success Team Manager will manage the largest team within Operations with around 10 talented individuals (and growing!). The team provides both excellent Q&A to potential customers and solves issues for existing customers.
Why this opportunity?
You should seize this opportunity if you:
- Want to be part of a fast-growing, Belgian start-up environment.
- Enjoy the aspect of people management in a job.
- Are passionate about hardware and software products.
- Enjoy being close to your clients.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Languages: English is mandatory (spoken language). Dutch, French and German language skills will give you an edge over other candidates.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience. A combination of a top consulting firm experience combined with (entrepreneurial) B2C experience would be ideal.
- A minimum of people management experience.
- Degree: Business Engineering degree or comparable.
- A cultural fit with the ambitious goals of the company. Being in touch with both humanity and technology is important.
What's in it for you?
Our client offers a unique and attractive salary package (incl. equity), combined with a positive and entrepreneurial work culture.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.