Corporate Key Account Manager | SaaS (#446)
Join the scaling-up of this Belgian tech start-up, a true success story!
Our Client is a highly dynamic organization which grounded its roots 10 years ago in Brussels. Since then, they’ve operated some major step changes and are ambitioning to conquer the World with their Software as a Service (SaaS) solution and have opened an office in New York. Indeed, they’ve spotted an opportunity to improve drastically visitor’s experience in a BtoB environment digitalizing the check-in process. The solution has proven quickly its efficiency and today the company is servicing amongst others 30+ of the FORTUNE 500 in more than a hundred countries. This fast-growing organization is considered today as a Belgian success story. They’ve successfully managed to build an international team that share a common passion for Client’ satisfaction and success. Being a precursor in their field, they aim at taking a leading position on the International market and putting all the means to get there. In this growing environment, the company has spotted the need for recruiting a “Product Marketing Manager” based out of Brussels. Your Challenge
Are you a self-starter and a team player who does not take no for an answer? Are you interested in B2B SaaS sales? We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company selling a proven SaaS-based Visitor Management solution used by Fortune 500 and SMEs globally, such as Airbnb, MetLife, L'Oréal, Citrix, BCG and many more. Our client's Account Executives are responsible for communicating the company's value proposition to their prospects, primarily on-site and through online demos. Target clients will be Enterprise companies (over 2000 employees) and cover all verticals.
Key responsibilities as a Enterprise Field Account Executive
- Close new business consistently at/or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for the products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads
- Work closely with the SDRs team on strategy within your segment
- Outbound prospect into your segment if needed
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values and vision for the future
- Over 5 years of experience selling solutions or services to Enterprises Customers
- Fluent in English, any additional language a plus
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience selling solutions - not transactional products and calling on decision makers and executives
- Past success building business cases to justify a purchase
- Ability to navigate through complex organisations
- Ability to understand decision and customer journey mapping
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humour and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot is a plus)
- Startup DNA is a must
- Experience with B2B SaaS is a plus
- Experience with enterprise software is a plus
- Sales training is a plus
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing office space to sit, stand or lounge
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- International culture and learning atmosphere
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.