Business Development Manager – Vlaanderen | SaaS (#448)
Join one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company
Created in 2010 in Belgium, our client is the leading SaaS company in Europe in terms of interactive marketing and data collection. Through an easy-to-use interface, the company allows its customers to create and publish a wide range of interactive content (quizzes, contests, animated games, personality tests, competitions, etc.). Initially intended for the media sector, the company quickly attracted major brands, to the point of being used today by more than 400 European companies such as Nestlé, L'Oréal and eDreams. Present in more than 25 countries, they have offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Madrid, Paris and Amsterdam. Driven by both a very strong ambition and a strong human culture, our client has doubled in size over the past two years and they are currently looking for a new member to join their sales team in Belgium (rather in Louvain-La-Neuve or Ghent)
As part of the commercial team, you will drive prospection and sales on the Belgian market with a strong focus on Flanders. Together with the Head of Sales, and the Country Manager Belgium, you will define and implement the business strategy in your market.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through events, emailing, cold calling, networking, social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their challenges and concerns
- Prepare and deliver customized and high-quality presentations of Qualifio’s platform and services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Upgrade the business development methodology by adding new methodologies, techniques, support materials
- Bring up suggestions on product improvements when needed and required
- You have 3+ years of experience in a sales or Business Development position
- Experience working within a SaaS-environment or in the software industry
- Native Dutch with great proficiency in English
- You are able to work in fast-paced environment and you are up to date with the market’s latest tech trends and news
- You are autonomous, result-oriented and data-driven
- You are a digital marketing and tech-savvy
- Opportunity to work with a highly qualitative software product
- An attractive salary package with a competitive commissions policy
- To be part of an open, flexible and challenging environment, with great growth opportunities
- Working with a great team of fun and highly motivated people
- To discover a culture that promotes a work-life balance.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.