Business Development Manager NL/FR @ digital marketplace for renovations ! (#367)
Be part of a Belgian digital success story !
Our client is a Belgian start-up developed, and supported, by a famous Belgian bank and an international strategic consulting company. They operate from offices in central Brussels and were founded in October 2018. So far, they already employ a team of 15 people, aged 20 to 40 years old. They have developed a new online platform putting in touch on the one hand, people who needs renovation done in their house, and on the other hand, Belgium-based companies active in plumbing, painting, carpentry, electricity, window fitting, interior decoration etc.
Your challenge :
The new platform is a really powerful tool, which gets extremely good ratings from the users and the suppliers already using it. The Business Development Manager will have as objective to convince a maximum of (qualitative) companies active in the house fittings and building industry to offer their services on the platform. As Bus Dev Manager, you will therefore be in charge of doing a lot of prospection in the first instance, and then become the Manager of the Corporate Accounts you will have developed.
Your responsibilities :
- You design a business development strategy, by identifying relevant accounts to contact
- You convince medium to large sme's, and multinationals, to become partners in this adventure
- After an induction phase, you are able to explain to the accounts the advantages of this innovative online service
- Thanks to your excellent listening skills, you are able to find solutions to your clients'needs
- You write regular reports about the new trends in the house fittings and building sector, and share this useful information with your clients and colleagues
- You reply to your client's requests via mail or phone, en keep track of all your contacts via performing online tools and databases.
Your profile :
- You have a first successful experience in selling services, and/or online marketing services.
- You are a true sales profile and find professional satisfaction in doing the "extra mile" for your clients
- A true interest in the building/ home fittings sector will be an asset
- Your clients are spread across Belgium : you have your driving license and spend most of your time on the field
- Communication is key : you are very reactive and make a point of answering your calls and e-mails rapidly
- You are not 9 to 5 minded
- You are bilingual NL/FR
- You are stress-resistant and can handle tight deadlines
- Together with your colleagues, you strive every day to improve the service to your clients. Your ideas will be listened to!
- No work without afterwork here ! Successes will be celebrated !
What's in it for you?
In exchange of your involvement in our client's business, you can count on :
- a gross salary with a variable linked to your results, and a company car
- a super challenge with a lot of variety and little routine
- the spirit of a tech-savvy start-up !
- Trainings and possibilities of growth
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.