Young Graduate Management Trainee Oost-Vlaanderen & Hainaut I FMCG (#310)
Join a FMCG company who wants to invest in you ! Starting date JANUARY 2019
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, brand-name products for consumers throughout the world. Our client's leading brands are Coffee & Tea known around the globe. Their preeminent brands are built on consumer needs and expectations, offering exceptional quality and value.
Your challenge :
Be impactful in your region and find out more about your strong points and development points !
Your responsibilities :
- you are responsible for the management and growth of existing clients in your region and you also try to find opportunities to develop the business further;
- you strive to reach the objectives determined together with the Field Support Specialist, the Field Operation Specialist & the National Field Sales Manager;
- you report to the National Field Sales Manager and inform him about relevant market information you have gathered ;
- you are responsible for the optimal visibility and presence of our client's en products in the retail channel (hypermarkets, supermarkets and proximity shops) ;
- you will also negotiate and implement promotions and will make sure that everything runs smoothly : stock management, merchandising, animations and planogrammes.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile :
- You have just obtained a Master in Management or Communication Sciences
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are customer-oriented and at ease with making contacts
- You are committed in your work
- You are familiar with the use of Excel
- You are results-oriented and like to take initiatives
- You are able to prioritise your tasks
- You are a teamplayer but can also work autonomously
What's in it for you :
Our client offers the right candidate a beautiful career path, where after about 12 to 18 months, you will join the HQ in Brussels, in roles such as Junior Key Account Manager, Shopper Activation Specialist, or Brand Executive.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.