Website Manager | SaaS Startup (#258)
Website Manager | SaaS Startup
Our client is a European award-winning SaaS startup. Their mission is to help organisations make a difference by empowering their people. Their knowledge sharing platform enables users to better share, organise, distribute and collaborate around high-value content such as market insights and everyday business practices. In the context of their growth, in order to enforce their team, our client is looking for someone to fill a position of Website Manager.
They are looking for a Website Manager with a strong conversion-driven mindset to join their Marketing Team and handle all the website and any other related web projects. This includes: coordinate the website launch with digital agencies and internal stakeholders; lead landing pages/microsites production and manage SEO, reporting and budget tracking.
- Drive the CRO strategy on elium.com;
- Manage projects related to website from A-Z;
- Define requirements for new features and improvements using clear wireframes and specifications (ability to prototype is a plus);
- Define clear processes for updating the website, testing and deployment of new pages and features;
- Project manage and coordinate with graphic designers, copywriters, front-end developers and/or external agencies;
- Monitor and maintain website uptime, detect and fix bugs rapidly;
- Set up and track website analytics using Google analytics, Google Tag Manager;
- Handle wordpress and integrations.
- Produce and optimise landing pages to be used for direct marketing, advertising and social media campaigns;
- Run A/B testing in a systematic and agile manner;
- Challenge current pages layout and structure to increase conversions.
- Oversee all other websites owned by elium: blog, microsites such as theknowledgetour.com, etc…
- Manage SEO for all our websites;
- Define a strategy and a plan to boost SEO;
- Implement it and aim at increasing organic traffic to website (including backlinking…).
- Define a roadmap and plan for website improvement;
- Set up and provide weekly dashboards to monitor website and conduct A/B testing;
- Provide monthly stats on website (google analytics, hotjar…);
- Analyze stats and recommend next steps;
- Run weekly meetings to plan and prioritize actions for the team;
- Track marketing budget and spendings.
- 5+ years experience as a Website Manager / Web Project Manager;
- You are super tech-savvy and THE expert when it comes to new applications and technologies: you are up to date with the latest trends and tech news;
- You have an extremely analytical mind and you master excel and google sheets;
- You have strong expertise in SEO and Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager;
- You're the master in Wordpress/CMS management as well as CRO tools such as Hotjar or optimizely;
- You are comfortable editing HTML/CSS;
- You have excellent organization and time management skills;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Master in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- The opportunity to join a young and fast-growing company;
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.