KAM Travel Retail | Chocolate (#217)
KAM "Travel Retail" for premium chocolate products
Our client is a profitable and growing Belgian group of traditional chocolatier brands. From their head office with our atelier located in Brussels area, they are active around the world. With different brands the group generates a turnover of more than 200 million euros and employs about 1.200 people worldwide. High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience are the keywords of their success. In order to reinforce the group's organization, we are looking for a (m/f) Travel Retail Manager.
You will be responsible for developing “Travel retail” sales at the key operators at airports in the Benelux area.
As Travel Retail Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Establish and develop partnerships with the existing accounts and you expand the customer portfolio through prospecting
- Build the company flagship brand and develop in close cooperation with the customer the business plan to grow profits, sales and market share.
- Develop market insights, define and implement the strategy.
- Negotiations during the whole process until the implementation at store level (merchandising analysis, activation marketing actions, relationship management with stores staff, trainings supervision, etc.)
- Manage all key partners at an airport, for example: travel retail operator, airport and airlines and ensure they all have a shopper centric approach.
- Evaluate the impact of the account plan implementation, promotions and investments and take pragmatic decisions to optimize actions.
- Being part of an international team of 5 colleagues and report to the Travel Retail Director. You have a merchandiser as direct report.
The ideal candidate
- You hold a Master degree and have minimum 5 years' experience in a sales position
- You are result oriented and create a real customer value
- You show passion and pleasure for sales and for customers
- You have strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- You demonstrate process driven sales approach
- You use your strong analytical skills and critical thinking to help solve the key business issues
- You are clear and act with decisiveness
- You are open to feedbacks, new perspectives; continued learning and self-development
- To enable to succeed in the dynamic and entrepreneurial environment of Travel retail you should have a positive, empathic, flexible, hands-on and committed approach.
- You speak fluently English with a good level of French and Dutch
What's in it for you?
A passionate, constantly growing and innovative company, with a strong reputation, leading brands and a well thought-out strategy.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.