Trade Marketeer | Bakery Products (#461)
Want to join a Belgian company active on the international Bakery Market as a Marketeer?
Our client has the ambition to further strengthen its position in the international bakery market. This growth will be realized through strengthening their key brands in the different categories (Bread; Viennoiserie; Patisserie & Savoury). To realise this ambition our client is looking to strengthen its BeNeLux department of one of their business units with a Trade Marketeer Foodservice Belux.
Together with your colleagues, you're an essential element in rolling out and further developing the local commercial strategy, focused on the foodservice channel of their B2B brands.
- You translate the Marketing Manager's vision into creative projects
- Working together with the sales teams, you define a correct portfolio for the different foodservice channels
- You set up concrete actions to inspire and inform your customers
- Organising participation in local conferences will be part of your tasks
- You develop marketing material based on the specific needs of the different foodservice channels
- Together with the Group Category Managers, you develop a product range in tune with the specific needs in foodservice
- You assure and further develop the online presence of your brands
- Bachelor's degree combined with a first experience in a marketing role ( f.e. category management, shopper or trade marketing)
- You are a foodie and a digital native
- You are driven by results and taking initiative is one of your main attributes
- You have some copywriting experience and are a bit of storyteller/writer yourself
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
A unique opportunity to really impact a department that is crucial for the strategy of a company with a strong vision, that is continuously growing and innovating.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.