Team Leader NL/FR | Contact center B2B (#474)
Bring your people management and organisational skills to a leading European company in the heating systems!
Taking care of a better climate – inside each home and the world around it. That‘s our client’s vision. They pursue it as a global leader for residential heating and hot water solutions with innovative, eco-friendly technologies and the energy of over 12.000 people in more than 20 countries. The trust of their 30 million customers worldwide speaks for itself. Change the world by changing your career and join our client’s company!
Your challenge :
Today, our client is looking to recruit a Team Manager for their Belgian offices located in the West of Brussels. The Team Leader reports to the Service Director. He/she is responsible for a team of 15 people dedicated to managing the contracts, invoices and specific requests of our client’s major B2B customers (energy providers, leading building companies, institutions etc.). This division generates the biggest turnover of the company and still has a lot of growth potential ahead.
Your responsibilities :
As Team Leader, your main tasks will consist of :
- Optimising the current way of working in the department (inflow of mails and telephone calls from major B2B clients);
- Implementing the necessary changes in a context where the heating market is switching to innovative heating pumps solutions ;
- Motivating the team, acknowledging each person’s specific talents, and allocating the right team member according to the needs of the Key Accounts – taking into account each person’s workload;
- Developing the team members in order to make them even more service-oriented, and more at ease with up-selling tactics.
Your profile :
The ideal candidate will bring :
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Passion and experience in roles involving the coaching and motivation of a team, ideally in a B2B type of environment
- Ability to plan ahead and organize
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A service-oriented attitude
- Fluency in NL/FR and ability to do business in English
- Experience working with SAP and Salesforce will be a plus
What's in it for you?
- Our client offers you a family-type of company culture, the company being still owned by the family who founded it 146 years ago !
- You will work for a leading company developing innovative and sustainable heating solutions
- Possibilities of evolution are numerous, in Belgium and abroad
- The package will include a company car as well as market-standard extra legal advantages.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.