Senior Marketer - Children Retailer (#282)
Wish to see some more smiles on the children's face?
Our Client is a famous retailer that provides a lot of happiness at children on daily basis. As a senior marketer, you can support and inspire your category towards children and their families by elaborating inspiring marketing seasonal and year-on campaigns. Indeed, the commercial plans are linked to certain sales moments such as: carnival, Easter, Sinterklaas, summer time, back-to-school...
Facing daily challenges
Within the marketing team you translate the commercial plans into marketing objectives and the product plans to concrete communication objectives. For these developments, you can count on the strategic and creative support of their internal communication agency as well as multiple other internal and external stakeholders.
Non exhaustively, your duties will look like these
- You take part in working groups on product categories and participate in the tactical product category plan. You are also part of a seasonal work group (which is responsible for global seasonal campaigns). In these ones you’ll be entitled to run the communication briefing of your campaign, from design to their roll-out and then evaluation.
- You lead and guide a cross-functional teams to achieve your campaigns. You work with both internal partners (the product category manager, the Purchasing department, the internal communication agency, colleagues from online and offline sales ...) and external partners (e.g. suppliers). Thus, coordination and project management skills are essential.
- Based on your commercial attitude, you establish partnerships with external organizations and partners to realize the sales prospects of the business.
- As an experienced marketer you are innovative, have a good external focus and bring your ideas and innovation into the organization.
- As a marketer, you also respond to the changing trends and evolutions in the market. You share internally the insights you have acquired based on market researches and competition analysis.
The ideal candidate will have
- You have a Master degree and 5 years of experience in setting up campaigns, projects, etc.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French.
- You can empathize with your target group environments and give your campaigns a playful and inspiring touch.
- You take care of various projects simultaneously without losing focus. It is important that you work accurately and extremely systematically.
- You communicate clearly with the internal partners and external parties. Customer and goal orientation are self-evident.
Our client offers...
- Challenge and variety. You will work on various and fun projects for a broad target audience and be in contact with cross-functional team members from different backgrounds and services.
- You are responsible from a to z for various projects and campaigns. This gives you the chance to make your stamp in the role.
- Opportunities for advancement - Based on your talents and interests, the Group gives you the opportunity to develop yourself on a personal and professional level.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.