Senior Key Account Manager Top 3 | FMCG Food (#331)
Account & people management - An attractive combo
Our client is active in the food sector across Europe (HQ in the UK). The company has strong ambitions and develops its activities through brand acquisitions and a focus on innovation. The local operation is rather small, but gives the agility to react on market evolutions and act on the brand's business performance. To join their efficient and committed commercial team, our client is currently recruiting a Senior Key Account Manager.
What's the goal?
- Business Planning
- Promotion management
- Forecasting and Reporting
- Customer Management
- Business Execution
- People management
Why this opportunity?
You will be able to manage the company's biggest top 3 client, making a huge impact on its lean structure. Furthermore, if you are the type of person who enjoys helping other people develop their potential, you might find energy in supporting and coaching a Junior Key Account Manager in this role.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in economics/marketing
- Trilingual French, Dutch and English
- A previous experience with Retail Key Account Management (in FMCG)
- Strong analytical skills and strategic commercial overview
- A category management experience would be a serious plus
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, give me a call or send me an e-mail with your (English) resume, using the contact details below. Don't hesitate to ask questions or request a job description! We'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.