Senior Brand Manager | Premium Spirits (#365)
An aspirational career path within one of the leading beverage companies in the world!
Active in the beverage sector, our client has a great number of premium brands, distributed all over the world. The past ten years have been very dynamic for the group who has now become one of the most significant groups in the global beverage industry. Indeed, our client has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the alcoholic beverage industry and has recently been very well ranked as Great Place to Work. The group boasts a rich portfolio, with more than 40 brands, sub-divided into three segments: spirits, wines, and soft drinks. Our client has constantly increased its net sales over the years as a result of its focus on brand building, organic growth, and external growth through a series of strategic acquisitions supported by a solid financial position. Following important acquisitions by the group and a strong will to develop new pipelines for future growth, our client is looking to extend their sales team by recruiting a:
As Senior Brand Manager Benelux you will contribute to the strengthening of our client’s Benelux marketing team. Managing a brand portfolio of big (strategic) and smaller (seeding) brands, reinforcing their position on the market whilst assisting the Marketing Manager as the Head of Marketing.
- You will be responsible for a dedicated part of the brand portfolio, translating strategies into action plans for Benelux
- You will analyse consumer trends to translate it into brand strategies
- You will coordinate and ensure brand plan implementation & activations “from A to Z” (ATL, BTL, brand equity development, on and off trade execution support);
- You will collaborate with Off-trade and On-trade departments, and creative agencies for the plans’
- You will lead consumer research projects (qualitative, quantitative and analysis); You will generate consumer insights and intelligence to inform strategy and execution
- You will analyse and monitor brand development (KPI’s, brand tracking, improvement cycles, ROI measurement)
- You will manage A&P budget
- You will ensure all materials are consistent with the brand strategy, on time & within budget, legally compliant and developed with input from both all relevant internal stakeholders.
- At least 5year experience in marketing, FMCG preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Proven track record of consumer engagement planning, innovative thinking, program development and execution and a strategic approach to brand building programs.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic, dynamic with a "can-do" mentality, with an innovative and out of the box approach
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
Our client offers a secure position and aspirational career path within one of the leading beverage companies in the world. You will be part of a dynamic player into the Benelux market with high aspirations and drive. This position includes a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.