Senior Brand Manager | OOH (#219)
Spreading the love for strong food brands
Our client is one of Europe’s leading food companies. Their headquarters are in Puurs, Belgium in the heart of Europe, with operations in Belgium, Finland, France, Germany and Sweden.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will create, execute and evaluate an insight-led category- and brand marketing plan, which delivers category & brand growth, share and financial goals, in accordance with the company’s ambition & strategic 3-5 year marketing plan. They will effectively manage the marketing and advertising activities of the organization, challenge the trade marketing & sales strategy plans in order to drive excellence in execution.
- Identify and understand key drivers and barriers of category consumption and purchasing behavior;
- Conduct brand audit/continuous market understanding (brand measures, competition, media, and consumer behaviors);
- Translate vision & strategy into an annual marketing plan with clear Must win battles & monitor progress;
- Define new innovation funnel and range architecture;
- Define brand KPI’s, measure & evaluation, propose and implement corrective actions;
- Drive and lead cross functional collaboration between marketing – trade marketing & sales to guarantee fully aligned and integrated plans;
- Execute, Evaluate corrective actions of marketing plan;
- Manage & be responsible for the ATL-BTL investments within OOH;
- Be responsible of brand building promotion: concept, budget, analyses and evaluation.
- University degree in Economics and Marketing or equivalent through experience;
- Marketing experience (min 7-8 years) with a big autonomy on strategy, positioning and advertising;
- Good general knowledge of management, analytical skills and good commercial feeling. Ability to motivate the marketing and sales team;
- Good communication / language skills (Dutch, French, English);
- Experience within OOH marketing is a must, both on B2C as B2B level. Experience within FMCG is a plus. Affinity with food is a pre-requisite.
What is offered:
- A competitive salary package;
- The chance to boost your career by representing great brands;
- An autonomous function with matching responsiblities.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.