Segment Marketing Specialist (#318)
Want to combine your passion for marketing and drinks?
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of high quality, brand-name products for consumers throughout the world within the Drinks sector. Their preeminent brands are built on consumer needs and expectations, offering exceptional quality and value. For their B2B department, our client is looking for a Segment Marketing Specialist.
As Segment Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for the development and implementation of relationship management activities in order to build and retain customer satisfaction and loyalty. You work on the enrichment of the customer journey. Besides that, you analyse and launch initiatives to enhance retention and customer satisfaction with all sales channels.
- You support the health & Care segment and the Indirect Business segment. In cooperation with sales, finance & operations you develop the strategy of your sales channels on the basis of trends, market development, consumer-, customer and competition views and all of these in line with the central marketing guidelines.
- Along with your colleges from Sales and Finance you are responsible for realising year plans and year objectives of your channels and categories.
- You analyse your business on a regular basis, evaluating the past relative to the goals and then determine proactive actions to achieve the goals.
- You work closely in a team with other experienced Segment Marketing Specialists, a Category Marketing Specialist, a Barista and a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- The maximum customer experience is central to everything you do.
- With the extra support from a Marketing Trainee, you and your team report to the Marketing Manager.
- You enjoyed an education at university or a graduate training in marketing or a general business study and you have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- You have a passion for B2B marketing and are customer, consumer and market oriented.
- You have a strong affinity with customer experience and customer satisfaction; you effortlessly empathise with the costumer and from that point of view you develop tools and solutions.
- You are very result-oriented and stress-resistant.
- You are a team player, but capable of working independently.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and can convince both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You can find yourself in our corporate values: Simplicity, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Discipline and Solidarity.
What's in it for you
- An attractive salary package.
- You have an impact in a dynamic and ambitious environment.
- Working as a team, celebrating successes and supporting each other.
- Working together with like-minded colleagues, in an innovative environment.
- Everyone is focused on doing what is right - anywhere in the world.
- What you do is noticed.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.