Segment Marketing Specialist | Coffee (#381)
Participate in the development of an international company specialized in coffee and tea!
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, brand-name coffee products for consumers throughout the world. Their preeminent brands are built on consumer needs and expectations, offering exceptional quality and value. Today, for their offices located in the north of Brussels, our client is looking to hire an (m/f): Segment Marketing Specialist.
At a human-size marketing team, you’ll co-manage the development of the marketing and the acquisition strategy of different segments.
- You will be in charge of the development of their Business (small – medium – large) and Education Segments, working in close collaboration with the Sales & Finance departments
- You will develop the strategy for these segments, based on trends, market observations, and consumer, client and competitor perspectives, in line with central directives
- You will develop a client marketing plan with a view to increasing our turnover and implementing our marketing strategy
- You will implement local ideas, and initiate and develop marketing materials
- You will foster relationships with clients in order to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty
- You will develop a strategy to acquire new clients (lead generation) and implement them online and offline
- You will stay up to date on market and competitor trends, and keep the Category Marketing department informed
- You will lead a number of cross-departmental projects for different segments, under the guidance of the Marketing Manager
- You will cooperate with the Sales, Telesales and Tender teams, as well as external parties, to reach defined targets
- You will co-manage the Marketing Segment budget, ensuring that expenditure stays within the pre-defined budget
- You hold a business or marketing degree and at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- You are trilingual NL/FR/ENG
- You will have a passion for B2B marketing and be client-, consumer- and market-oriented.
- You will have a strategic way of thinking and will have good analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are a dynamic person who likes to work in a team as well as independently.
- You're comfortable with the numbers.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and good communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Join a creative, innovative and customer-oriented marketing team
- You will have an impact within a dynamic and ambitious environment.
- Flexible timetable, lots of teamwork, where successes are always celebrated
- Premium quality product
- International mindset
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.