Sales representative | Beverage industry | Leuven (#262)
Sales representative | Beverage industry | Leuven
Active in the beverage sector, our client has more than 40 premium brands, distributed all over the world, sub-divided into three segments: spirits, wines, and soft drinks.. The past ten years have been very dynamic for the group who has now become one of the most significant groups in the global beverage industry. Our client has constantly increased its net sales over the years as a result of its focus on brand building, organic growth, and external growth through a series of strategic acquisitions supported by a solid financial position. Our client is now looking to extend their sales team by recruiting a Sales Representative for Wallonia and Luxembourg.
You will be in charge of distributing and promoting new brands in the different outlets in Wallonia and Luxembourg. You will act as the ambassador of the brands.
As a Sales Representative, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build distribution by introducing new brands, negotiating exclusivities educating bar crew, creating visibility and stimulate the consumption of the brands distributed by the company ;
- Increase the visibility and the rotation in the outlets where your products are already listed ;
- Be an ambassador of your brands ;
- Be present on events and brands activations.
- Good knowledge of FR/NL/EN ;
- Junior profile or maximum 5 years experience ;
- Passionate about cocktails and strong affinity for the sector ;
- A previous experience in the HORECA sector ;
- Results and client oriented ;
- Flexible and stress resistant ;
- Team Player ;
- Entrepreneurial type of personality.
Our client offers you an attractive package including a company car. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to join a very dynamic company which is currently experiencing a rapid growth, thereby offering interesting possibilities of evolution. Finally, our client offers a fun and young working environment !
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.