Sales Process Consultant | Consumer Goods (#260)
A central role to sharpen your analytical skills!
Our client is strong actor in the in the paint and coatings industry for privates and professionals. Strong by more than 300 years of existence and an international presence, the company is renowned for its commitment for innovation and sustainability. In order to support its growth, we are currently recruiting an Business Process Consultant
As Sales Process Consultant, you will build up the necessary relationships and expertise. Gradually you build up a network of contacts, both with supporting departments of the company and with the operational departments of the key accounts in the do-it-yourself segment. In this way, you gradually become the pivotal figure between all parties involved in efficient customer management for the customers you have been assigned.
Practically, you will be in charge of:
- Formulate improvement proposals that benefit the follow-up of the whole sales administration: your customer files, the logistics flows, the complaint handling, the order follow-up ...
- The product and price administration of the customers you have been entrusted with. You keep assortment files and price lists up to date, you act as administrative support for projects. The projects you have been entrusted with are very diverse in nature: restyling, conversions, new product introductions, assortment changes, promotions, etc.
- You act as a pivotal figure in the field of promotional planning. You agree with all internal and external parties involved and ensure that there is an aligned planning document that allows for a flawless roll-out of the promotions per customer.
The ideal candidate
- You hold a degree (Bachelor). Experience in an internal or external sales function is a plus in your candidacy.
- You are an organisational squeeze and your administration is always in order.
- By nature, you are a problem solver. You have a healthy dose of proactivity and do not hesitate to make suggestions for improvement and to implement them.
- You work independently, dynamically and enterprisingly.
- You are commercially oriented and have a customer-oriented attitude.
- You are a team player and a bridge builder.
- You are fluently trilingual Dutch, English and French.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the chance to work in an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment with room to develop yourself surrounded by your colleagues from the Customer & Commercial Support team.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.