Sales Manager Mobile & Accessories “National Accounts” (#221)
Fantastic opportunity to change the Mobile landscape in Belgium
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of cell phones and accessories. It is an internationally grown company that operates in five different countries today but could still be considered as a start-up in the Benelux region. The group, that exists since 2003, offers a range of unique brands, technologies and logistical solutions for the world of mobile communication. Their unique forward-looking proposition and commercial strength positioned them as perfect partner for supporting the entrance of a famous Asian world-wide mobile manufacturer in the markets they operate including Benelux.
Are you willing to be a game changer...
The times are huge thus for our client, this new distribution contract could put them at the level of a TOP3 International Manufacturer of Telecom & Accessories in Belgium. It's time to win market shares cross-channel. It is thus a perfect timing for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set to join their growing team to lead their Sales operations in Belgium.
The role will require from you...
- Market the company, ensuring that the prospects & clients receive positive exposure to enhance the brand image in the region.
- This is a highly influential role, managing all aspects of client relations including interacting with key decision makers stakeholders.
- Review on a continuous base the distribution landscape and suggest adjustments to management whenever necessary.
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs, including roadmaps and tenders, on and on-going basis
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with selected distribution partners to maximize reach and presence on the market.
- Ensure that all client’ sales staff are properly trained, managed and rewarded to maximize performance and support to local client network.
- Oversee the development and implementation of marketing and sales programs to facilitate accelerated growth and profitability.
- Drive solutions-orientated efforts that address the customer situation
- Achieve assigned service performance targets from SLA and financial perspectives
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Maximize growth opportunity at existing and new partners ensuring plans and activities are in place to meet projections and create contingency plans to address any challenges
- Work with the Category Managers, Marketing Managers and Retail Managers of the major Belgian Operators as well as Consumer electronic retail chains to achieve product introductions and activation of the commercial plans.
- Provide leadership direction to the field team and coach them in delivering their outputs
- Manage operational efficiency and capital budget
To achieve success we expect from you
- 5 Years of verifiable experience in Belgian Telecom Operator network or Consumer Electronic Retail Chains in Belgium
- Proven sales track record in the Consumer Electronic segment
- Willing to win with a track record of building a sales pipeline and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with high presentation
- Ability to perform and work under tight schedules plus high pressure
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Modern, consultative sales techniques and results orientated
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels, from C-level to business operations
- Effective influencing, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Multi-tasking and coordination
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English languages
Our client offers...
Our client offers the opportunity to be impactful and participate to the growth of the Belgian operations (to be considered as a Start-up). The company is well financed and could sustain great opportunity for personal growth both career wise as well as salary & benefits wise.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.