Sales Manager | IT (#243)
Leading people in a world of past and future ICT success.
Our client is an important player in storage and server distribution; a niche market they sought out for themselves. Founded and with their HQ based in the United Kingdom, they offer customized IT solutions throughout Europe, with an unparalleled level of customer service. Our client is currently exploring a new area of growth and is looking to hire for its sales department a:
As a Sales Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for sales throughout the Benelux region. You will have responsibility for a small sales team, which they are looking to expand. You will be responsible for contacts and close co-operation with suppliers and partners. You will get a thorough education of the products through an internal training program. It is beneficial if you have previous experience from the IT industry, storage or server solutions in your previous roles.
In concrete terms:
- You support, coach, manage and expand an existing successful team;
- You help our client in maintaining a top position on the market;
- Meeting with manufacturers, assessing their needs and strategizing along with them;
- You report directly to the European General Manager.
- Like to work in a fast pace environment with strong customer focus;
- You have proven leadership experience with elements of coaching sellers;
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in B2B sales with very good results;
- Strong relationship builder with high business acumen and free thinking;
- Driven and result-oriented, with a focus on creating long term relationships and growth;
- A good level of written and spoken business English.
What's in it for you?
- The freedom to run an office your way;
- The responsibility and the opportunity to influence your and your team's success;
- The responsibility to drive sales in the Benelux market;
- Responsible for a small group of sellers which you will be expanding;
- An international service in an exciting industry;
- A chance to independently build on a market with strong growth and development opportunities.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.