Sales Manager Belgium | Food (#276)
Responsible for maintaining a strong position in Belgium
Our client is the provider of some well-known brands. The company has an international presence with its biscuits, waffles, chocolate bars and cake. Reporting directly to the Managing Director Belux, in order to lead their Sales team in Belgium, we are now looking for a Sales Manager Belgium.
As Sales Manager Belgium, you will develop and implement the sales strategy, play an active role in the expansion of the market position and be in charge of turnover, profitability and market share optimization.
- Member of the local management team;
- Define and execute the sales strategy to deliver the targeted volume, revenue and margin results;
- Support the managing director in the development of the country strategy in all sales-relevant topics;
- Negotiate annual contracts, sales targets and rebates with customers and monitor & control contract realization, taking corrective measures where needed;
- Develop and negotiate the promotion- and assortment-plan with the customers;
- Manage and control the rebate-development;
- Plan and forecast the sales-development;
- Ongoing reporting and monitoring of actual performance versus target and proposing of measures to improve the result;
- Manage the sales-budget in line with the agreed annual budget as well as fixed cost management;
- Lead the understanding of trade dynamics and competitor activity within key customers;
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales marketing team;
- Close cooperation with marketing to achieve the market goals;
- Participate in international SEC meeting, ensure country-representation and manage the efficient flow of information from the Group;
- Lead and support the logistics flow, including stock management.
- A sound economic education (minimum bachelor, ideally university degree);
- Min. 6 years’ experience in sales in FMCG;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Solid financial/controlling know how;
- Skills in leading/motivating people (+ conflict resolution skills);
- Fluent in Dutch and French, with preferably a vast knowledge of English;
- A result-driven, entrepreneurial, proactive and hands-on attitude.
What's in it for you:
- Career development;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.