Sales Manager “Belgium Foodservice & Export” (Antwerp) (#272)
Fantastic opportunity to join a scale-up organisation in Food
Our client is a niche player in the Food industry, delivering quality and nutritive meals without any conservators. Their success lay at the Retailers in Holland and within the Foodservice in Belgium both with their A-Brand as well as with specific Private Label products. Recently acquired by Private investors active in the Company, this steady company is ready to take a fresh wave under a renewed management philosophy injecting ambitious but yet realistic objectives. To help delivering this ambitious plan, they are currently recruiting a Sales Manager working directly with the CEO capturing the white spots internationally while maintaining the existent locally.
As Sales Manager you are responsible for all sales related activities for the define targeted groups in Belgium & abroad. Thanks to your strategic input and analysis, you’ll be securing serving the existing customer while developing your growth plan on the Export (Europe & Asia/Africa).
Your non-exhaustive duties will be :
- Develop a Commercial strategy of retention and acquisition on Belgian Foodservice landscape.
- Develop and implement a full Export strategy and distribution plan from scratch.
- Maintaining customer relations at its highest through relationship building and field visits with their commercial teams.
- Preparing the annual planning and establishing objectives & priorities in collaboration with the CEO;
- Negotiating the annual contracts;
- Monitor the objectives, adjust and take actions to achieve the objectives and solve problems;
- Monitor competitors and category trends & performances
- Determining promotional campaigns and activate them on the field;
- Keeping an efficient administration with regard to visit reports, budgets and customer information;
- Participating in relevant Fairs in Belgium & Abroad and contribute to the strategy and positioning in the market.
What does the ideal candidate should have?
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a commercial direction;
- Have 5 to 15 years of Sales experience in the Foodservice branch and have achieved demonstrable successes for a FOOD brand/product;
- Be able to bring innovation and think along on a strategic level to help Company’s performances;
- Be entrepreneurial, have a commercial drive and be result-oriented;
- Knowledge of the Foodservice in the Belgian and Luxembourg market;
- Be fluent in Dutch, English and French.
what's in it for you :
- A challenging job at a turnaround company that has strong growth ambition;
- A multitask role where it limits stops where you decide;
- The possibility to make your own stamp in this SME in transition;
- Partnering closely with the CEO to the development of the Company and see short decision-making process in place.
- A competitive salary + car and extra benefits
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.