Sales Consultant | IT (#398)
Join a small team in achieving their growth strategy!
Our client is a small company that specializes in providing IT contractors to clients. They are nimble, effective and thrive on providing a quality service to our clients and contractors.
What's the goal?
As an independent-minded and motivated individual, you are responsible for successfully seeking and finding the right consultant for existing roles as well as sprinkling your magic on new clients to develop a long-term and mutually-beneficial relationship. You have high standards and believe that quality rather than quantity is crucial.
- Identify, qualify, convert contract opportunities;
- You will guide clients in their recruitment process by identifying the right candidates;
- Manage your accounts and teams of consultants at clients;
- You will maintain new and existing customer relations by regularly meeting them and inviting them to all kinds of events;
- Committed to delivering high quality and in time;
- Train, coach and develop people around you;
- Strong in opening, growing and maintaining client and candidate relationships;
- Contribute to your individual growth as well as team objectives and company successes;
- Focus is on both the business level and on contributing to the excellent vibe (humour and fun are always welcome!);
- You will ensure that every step in the recruitment process goes according to our client's qualitative standards;
- You will achieve set individual & team targets and KPIs within a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment.
What's absolutely necessary?
- You must be a Dutch native speaker.
- 2-5 years' experience.
- Attitude, motivation, determination and drive are essential.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, press the "Apply online" button below, or give me a call for more information. Don't hesitate to ask for a full job description, either! We'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.