Project and Account Manager (#352)
Believer in Agile marketing communication? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a leading technology provider of marketing automation. Believer in “agile marketing automation”, they help marketers to capture business opportunities on their customers’ journey, with the right mix of technology and integrated services. They serve medium to large accounts, mainly in the B2C sectors as retail, financial services, automotive, media, travel & leisure. Our client, as a Belgian company, is steadily growing to become a strong European player of Marketing Automation, with subsidiaries in Belgium, France and Netherlands. And more countries, soon to come. To play a central role in liaising with their clients to deliver their value proposition, we are looking for a Project and Account Manager.
Orchestrate continuous projects in order to help your clients to improve their customer lifecycle.
Project & support management
- Work autonomously with the tool developed by the company in order to build campaigns, scenario's, forms and manage the databases.
- Represent the customer needs within the company. Challenge and discuss the technical team proposals in order to optimize client satisfaction.
- Represent customer needs in project management. Follow projects subcontracted to specialists. Making sure that the resources, time are correctly allocated and that the objectives are met, based on customer needs.
- Orchestrate and manage small projects related to its client portfolio, in collaboration with the appropriate product experts or specialists outside the company.
- Under the supervision of the key customer success manager,
- Co-accounting a portfolio of 5-7 key large accounts
- Proactive and reactive account management based on development plans specific to each customer.
- Responsible for daily accounting and administration and monthly reviews
- Prepare, participate to the quarterly and yearly reviews with the customer to draw the next best actions or plans. Prepare analysis and reports.
- Supporting your clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our tool capabilities & services, from an efficient use to the implementation of the best business practices.
- Insuring that your customers meet success throughout their customer journey, from easy on-boarding to systematic upgrading.
- 1 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in data-driven, CRM and digital marketing preferably in a consultative commercial role in one or more of the following areas: 1) Supplier side of marketing services (below, direct, digital). 2) CRM/marketing/product mgt department of client. 3) CRM or marketing automation supplier/consultancy/service company.
- Our clients are international or Belgian companies operating nationally; you will have to be fully operational in English and Dutch or French.
- The personality of a Project and Account manager are: Organizational skills, analytical mind, structured problem-solving orientation, discernment, precise 2-way communication, expert acting, team orientation, agile spirit, efficiency driven.
- You need to be comfortable with technology related to data-driven 1to1 marketing: CRM, database-driven campaigns, e-marketing, business intelligence …
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit to fit in a fast growing company environment.
Attractive points in the role
- Join a fast growing company environment.
- Opportunities to grow with and within the company.
- Autonomy and responsibility in your job.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.