Programme Coordinator (EN+NL) (#273)
Programme Coordinator (EN+NL)
Our client is the leading French-speaking business school in Belgium. Located in Brussels, the heart of Europe, the school is part of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Bringing together over 2700 students, it offers a wide array of programmes, ranging from undergraduate to executive education programmes in French, English and Dutch. Our client is currently looking for a full-time Programme Coordinator (Dutch and English) for its executive programmes.
He/she will be responsible for the successful implementation of several aspects of the programme including: candidates, faculty and students affairs, administration management, course organisation and events organization.
- Training organisation, including preparation of course material, set-up of the digital learning platform, logistics (schedule, rooms, catering), evaluation, training quality monitoring and assessment
- Providing daily support to clients, faculty and the CSP Manager
- Processing and follow-up on invoices
- Managing contact with third-party suppliers (hotels, conference centers, caterers, etc.
- Follow-up on administrative requests from clients, faculty, participants and alumni
- Supporting the CSP Programme & Account Manager on the invoicing process and financial follow-up
- Data collection for programme certifications, subsidies, and rankings
- Developing programme-related social events
- Organizing promotional and client events
- Min. 3-year experience in a client-support job
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- Experience in multi-tasking, operational positions
- Flexibility to work in the evening and weekends
- Availability to coordinate several days residential seminars outside Brussels
- Knowledge of executive education sector is a plus
- Experience in a demanding business environment is an asset
- Driver Licence owner
- Owning a car is a plus
- A full-time job to be fulfilled in collaboration with a dynamic, international team
- A non-routine position in constant interaction with multi-cultural stakeholders
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.