Senior Product & Trade Marketeer Benelux | FMCG (#477)
Are you an experienced marketeer ready to work for a market leader in FMCG? This is your chance!
In Europe, our client has more than 5,000 employees. They're the market leader for toilet paper in Belgium and Kitchen Towels in the Netherlands. Our client program of innovation is backed by its strong commitment to sustainability. We're looking for a Product & Trade Marketeer for their offices in Braine L'Alleud.
As Product & Trade Marketeer Benelux, your main challenge will be to lead the interface between the Marketing and Sales department by developing specific on-trade strategies and plans that improve product availability and brand visibility in-store, optimizing promotional strategy, and strengthen shopper recruitment & loyalty.
- Active collaboration with local marketing on future new product initiatives, providing expert Trade POV on feasibility, constraints etc….
- Drive “in-store excellence” launch programs by a banner for every new product (folders, trial promotions, POS support etc…)
- Develop country/customer 4P strategy and tactics in line with the Dutch KAM
- Develop efficient & proactive relationships with European colleagues to better exploit their experience and knowledge (customer presentations, category reviews, shopper insights…)
- Initiate and co-lead with Sales Manager partnerships programs with Key Customers on Category Management programs in the Netherlands
- Experience in FMCG & Trade Marketing, and in touch with digital marketing
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Languages: NL/FR/ENG (mother tongue Dutch or FR)
- Analytical skills and knowledge of Nielsen
- Creative to resolve problems
- Natural achiever, result-driven
- Strong sense of ownership and autonomous
- Good financial (P&L) understanding
Attractive points in the role
- A challenging job in an international environment with career growth opportunities
- A correct remuneration inclusive group insurance, hospitalization insurance, and meal vouchers.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.