Product & Pricing Manager I Financial Services I Automotive industry (#463)
You have a financial background and a passion for cars ? This is the job for you !
Our client is a captive finance company, offering financial solutions for consumers wishing to acquire a new vehicle from a leading French automotive group. They are located in the same building as the automotive group they are affiliated to, in the North of Brussels. This means that you will be in regular contact with the Brand Owners, and at the forefront of the innovations.
Your challenge :
Today, for their Marketing Division, our client is looking to recruit a (m/f) :
Belux Product & Pricing ManagerThe Product & Pricing Manager reports to the Marketing Director. He/she develops banking products (i.e. “Crédit à Tempérament”, “Location Opérationnelle”, ”Location Financière”) which will meet the end-consumers’ needs, while also being clearly distinctive from what the competitors (i.e. Banks & Leasing Companies) have to offer.
Your responsibilities :
- As part of the company's overall marketing strategy, the product manager is responsible for the design and development of financial products ensuring that customers' expectations are met while seeking to differentiate themselves from their competitors. He/she must ensure compliance to the pre-determined financial margin established in the Budget;
- He/she is the privileged contact person for the Brands and will contribute to ensure the application of each Brand Sales plans;
- He/she carries out the necessary reporting - essential to a close follow-up of the activities and to the decision-making process.
- Explore opportunities under the 3 following angles : economical, organizational and commercial;
- Benchmarks analyses and making sure these benchmarks are up to date ;
- Come up with relevant financial propositions to make the business grow ;
- Build offers, analyze 1/ their impact on the performance, 2/ the expected margin and 3/ the necessary contributions from the Brands, in order to be able to offer the most attractive solutions for the end-consumers ;
- Parametrize the offers using the internal tools ;
- Carry out a regular overview of the existing financial products, according to the clients segmentation ;
- Analyze the profitability of the various banking products offers ;
- Analyze market trends (regulation, taxation systems and competition) in order to come up with adapted offers ;
- With the support of the legal team, ensure that all financial content used in advertising and promotional material (online and off-line) is correct and up to date ;
- Carry out regular satisfaction surveys ;
- According to the type of consumers, carry out a performance analysis of the implemented loyalty campaigns.
Your profile :
- You hold a Master in Finance, Marketing or Management from a renowned Business School ;
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role ;
- You demonstrate proactivity in the proposal of financial solutions ;
- You have experience working in a very regulated work environment ;
- You are rigorous ;
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and convincing skills ;
- You are fluent in French and English – Dutch will be an asset.
What's in it for you?
You will join a marketing department of 7 people, with a great work atmosphere within a human-size structure of 80 people. As Product & Pricing Manager, you will play a central role in the organization, and interact with many different departments. The Product & Pricing Manager will enjoy great variety in the job content, and internal visibility, offering him/her interesting possibilities of evolution in Belgium, or in Europe.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.