Product Manager Mediterranean Specialties | Foodservice (#424)
Help spread fresh quality products using your passion for mediterranean food!
Our client is the exclusive distributor and full-service partner of over ninety international brands. The company which is a Belgian family business with a long history in the food industry and developing to be the leading European broker with activities in the Benelux & France. To fulfill their ambitions in the foodservice channel, they're looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Product Manager based in their offices in Tessenderlo.
Management of the company's own foodservice brands from A-Z, creating a marketing and budget year plan.
- You act as a partner and an expert in the management of our joint Foodservice private label projects with the customer and the Key Account Manager
- You are a driving force in innovation and optimalisation, working together with the new product development team and the production team
- Keeping a close eye on new trends in the foodservice market
- Full control over your numbers and reporting your analysis clearly and to the point
- You work closely together with the Key Account Managers Foodservice to realise your plans, both in Belgium and Holland
- You share their passion for fresh Mediterranean food
- You are trilingual and have a bachelor or master degree
- At least three years of relevant experience in marketing, including digital marketing
- You're an analytical person with a love for numbers
- Experience with fresh products and private label would be a plus
- You're a real team player with an entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
Attractive points in the role
- A challenging job in a dynamic company that approaches the market for the distribution of fast-moving consumer goods through a unique commercial concept.
- You can count on an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits. Your colleagues are people with growth potential who, just like you, find a challenge in an expansive company with a customer-focused vision.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.