Online Category Marketeer | FMCG (#390)
Convinced that online is the way to go? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a big player in the Belgian retail market and they're looking to strengthen one of their divisions focussed on children's toys. Trying to make children and their parents find the way the webshop and your product categories, makes it a unique job combining strategic thinking, customer experience and a big smile!
You'll be part of a team responsible for the further development of the e-commerce story and you'll be fully responsible for the development of one or more product categories on the webshop.
- You make sure to highlight the USP's of your product range in online advertising
- You adjust the way your category is represented in the stores based on trends, hypes, seasons,...
- You provide inspiring and sales supporting content
- You use an omnichannel strategy and make sure the online content is in line with the physical stores
- You're a trendwatcher able to translate these to your category
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a digital e-commerce environment
- You have a digital/online mindset
- Experienced with Google Analytics and Excel
- You're curious about e-commerce and see opportunities for further development
- You're customer oriented
Attractive points in the role
- You'll be part of a mix of young and experienced people, Dutch and French natives balancing between working hard and having fun
- A chance to build a strong network, working together with a lot of people with different backgrounds
- A stimulating work-environment
- Responsibility and autonomy
- An attractive salary package with a lot of extra legal benefits (Car, meal vouchers, profit sharing, ...)
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.