National Key Account Manager Top 3 | Food (#331)
Share your passion for brands - Let it go!
Our client is a very fast-growing company active in the food sector and operating across Europe (HQ in the UK). The company has strong ambitions and develops its activities through brand acquisitions and a focus on innovation. The local operation is rather small, but this gives the agility to react on market evolutions and the possibility to each one of the members to act on the brand's business performance. To join their efficient and committed commercial team, our client is currently recruiting a National Key Account Manager Top 3.
As National Key Account Manager, you will work on key strategic customers to improve distribution plans and brand presence on the shop floor. You will work in close collaboration with the Trade Marketing Department, Supply Chain and Finance to secure the best in class commercial deals that will both positively impact market share and the category vision.
In concrete terms:
- Build joint business plan to hit agreed customer and company target
- Develop strategic growth initiatives to ensure longer term, sustainable growth
- Develop promotion plan to maximize customer and company’s profit
- Identify opportunities for exclusive packs or additional listings
- Develop in-store marketing plans to support promotions
- Analyze promotion performance and identify areas to increase revenue
- Manage the profitability of categories to ensure targets are met
- Identify opportunities to increase profit
- Forecast demand by SKU by week for total customer
- Work with supply chain team and customer to ensure maximum accuracy and lead times
- Produce weekly reports to track and analyze performance
- Develop cross functional relationships with marketing, finance, supply chain and wider sales team
- Develop strategic relationship with customer buyers and buyer executives
- Negotiate trading terms and promotions
- Negotiate new listings
- Implement new product launches at customer level
- Own retail environment and plan customer merchandising support
- Attend category meetings to increase depth of knowledge and influence future category plans in line with customer needs or opportunities
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in economics/marketing
- Trilingual Dutch, French and English
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in FMCG in a commercial role
- Strong analytical skills and strategic commercial overview
- A category management experience would be a serious plus
- Strong experience in working with and managing national retailers (small or TOP3 size level)
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- A flexible working environment that stimulates personal growth
- The opportunity to make an impact with big brands
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.