National Key Account Manager (#382)
Are you ready to develop the commercial relationships in market leader company?
Our client is a Belgian SME active in the Vending sector and headquartered north of Brussels. For decades, the Company has built up a solid reputation in its sector to become a renown brand in its industry. With more than 30.000 customers in Belgium, they are positioning as the market leader by far and look to grow further their status. Today, to support their growth strategy, our client is recruiting a:
- As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for farming key account customers through attendance and regular visits.
- Being the market leader in your segment, you look for prospects that are within your profile/scope.
- In addition, you manage a number of existing customers where you are going to actively talk about extra sales, extra potential and possibly making the prices profitable.
- Tasks and responsibilities
- Prospecting for companies or other organizations that need a total solution for their well-being (Hunting)
- Prospecting for network associations to make their members enthusiastic about our client’s proposition (Hunting)
- Visiting existing customers in order to make them order more and to make them profitable (Farming)
- You have a Bachelor or Master in a commercial direction or equivalent through experience
- You have minimum of 3 years experience in a Key Account management role
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- You have excellent sales skills: negotiating and concluding contracts, prospecting and conceptual sales are in your blood
- You are professional, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You are a result driven person
- You are customer-friendly and have very good communication skills
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch. Knowledge of English is a plus
What's in it for you?
- A family atmosphere.
- A competitive wage in line with your capacities and relevant experience supplemented with fringe benefits such as company car, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- A challenging job in which you can fully develop;
- Continuing education and training;
- A management team that encourages individual growth and initiative.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.