National Key Account Manager | Premium bathroom equipment (#385)
Promote premium bathroom equipment sales in this key role!
Our client is the world's market leader in the sanitary industry and can now be found in more than 130 countries worldwide. They set the highest requirements in terms of product performance, services and relationship management. They value quality, technology, design and sustainability to offer you the best anywhere, anytime.
What's the goal?
Realizing and promoting the sales of kitchen faucets at direct and indirect customers in the kitchen sector. Furthermore, advising and assisting customers with the purchase, installation and maintenance of those products.
- Being responsible for the turnover and coverage percentages of products for the target groups of kitchen wholesalers and kitchen retailers. Making a business plan with a selection of relations and prospects and making an annual plan for maintaining sustainable contacts.
- Making a possible installation and maintenance agreement with relations who will install products in their company.
- Compiling a business plan for the important customers.
- Giving product information related to the technology, use, application and maintenance of the products.
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with (potential) customers in Belux. Keeping track of the customer base.
- Tracking, signaling and reporting on relevant developments in the sector in order to maintain market (and competitor) knowledge.
- Receiving and handling inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Daily reporting of activities using the CRM system.
- Supervise the portfolio to be conducted in the total Belux market.
- Serving as a sounding board and advisor regarding kitchen solutions especially both sales and marketing.
- Sales spirit: Commercial insight, analytical skills & customer focus.
- Communicative, creative and persuasive.
- Dutch, French and English language skills.
- Experience in Key Account Management is necessary; experience in Trade Marketing would be a plus.
What's in it for you:
- Working for an esteemed company, renowned for its quality and offering an in-house training program.
- Managing key accounts, thus playing a key role with corresponding responsibility.
- Growth opportunities.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.