Marketing Manager | Food (#332)
With great brands comes great responsibility
Our client is one of Europe’s leading food companies. Their headquarters are in the Antwerp area, Belgium, in the heart of Europe, with operations in Belgium, Finland, France, Germany and Sweden. To strengthen the company in its new organisation, we are seeking a Senior Brand Manager.
- To create, execute and evaluate an insight-led category- and brand marketing and commercial plan, which delivers category & brand growth, share and financial goals, in accordance with the company’s ambition & strategic 3-5Y marketing plan.
- To be the end-to-end owner of the brands in scope from NPD to in-market execution with full P&L responsibility and budget ownership.
- To prioritize and bring focus to total brand investments to drive top- and bottom-line growth.
- Develop a future proof innovation plan for Sauces (3-5 year scope) with special focus on the own product portfolio. Identify and qualify potential brand stretch launches. 2. Optimise marketing and trade investments by challenging the status quo. Identify key priorities and barriers to overcome. Keep close eye on plan sufficiency and ROI. 3. Ensure consistent and perfect execution across all agencies and touch points.
- A university degree in economics and marketing or equivalent thanks to experience, and a substantial marketing experience (min 7-8 years) with a big autonomy on strategy, positioning and advertising.
- Category management experience and knowledge of the Belgian retail environment are a plus.
- Good general knowledge of management, analytical skills and good commercial feeling. Ability to set a vision and motivate the multi-functional
- Good communication / language skills (Dutch, French, English).
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary package.
- Development: working in an environment that invests in its people.
- Major involvement in new product development of well-known brands.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.