Marketing Manager | Food (#332)
With great brands comes great responsibility
Our client is one of Europe’s leading food companies. Their headquarters are in the Antwerp area, Belgium, in the heart of Europe, with operations in Belgium, Finland, France, Germany and Sweden. To strengthen the company in its new organisation, we are seeking a Marketing Manager.
- To create, execute and evaluate an insight-led category- and brand marketing and commercial plan, which delivers category & brand growth, share and financial goals, in accordance with the company’s ambition & strategic 3-5Y marketing plan.
- To be the end-to-end owner of the brands in scope from NPD to in-market execution with full P&L responsibility and budget ownership.
- To prioritize and bring focus to total brand investments to drive top- and bottom-line growth.
Why this opportunity?
- The company's focus on development: working in an environment that invests in its people.
- Major involvement in new product development of well-known brands.
- People management: to manage a Junior Brand Manager.
What's absolutely necessary?
- A university degree in economics and marketing or equivalent thanks to experience, and a substantial marketing experience (min 7-8 years) with a big autonomy on strategy, positioning and advertising.
- Category management experience and knowledge of the Belgian retail environment are a plus.
- Good general knowledge of management, analytical skills and good commercial feeling. Ability to set a vision and motivate the multi-functional
- Good communication / language skills (Dutch, French, English).
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, press the "Apply online" button below, or give me a call for more information. Don't hesitate to ask for a full job description, either! We'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.