Marketing Manager Consumer Products Benelux | Healthy Lifestyle (Breda) (#476)
Join these passionate professionals dedicated to healthy life!
Our client is an international company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. They do so through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over their experience and expertise in behavioral science, they have successfully built communities in order to deliver wellness for all. Today our client is looking for their Marketing Manager Consumer Products Benelux to join their mission to help change people’s lives.
Our client has developed a range of products to inspire and support people to incite healthy habits, eat, cook, and live healthier. This ranges from fresh ready-made meals to snacks, from kitchen accessories to cookbooks and will extend further in the future. On top, this role is also about partnerships, such license agreements in food (e.g. cheese, meat, sauce) and non-food (e.g. cookbooks) categories today. As Marketing Manager Consumer Products, you will lead the local Consumer Products growth strategy & operations based on sales in owned (workshops and via e-commerce) and external channels (a.o. food retail). This is a critical role as they are evolving the company’s brand and activation strategy. Through collaborative partnerships with multiple suppliers, retail, internal cross functional teams and the local Consumer Products team, this role is responsible for driving brand engagement, consideration, and ultimately product sales. In this role you will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the e-commerce and Global Consumer Products Team to develop and manage the sales strategy, calendar, and budget process to provide a unified view across all elements for the Products Sales Team.
- Develop local commercial vision for Consumer Products (branded or licensed products) in alignment with the local and international vision of the company
- Develop an optimal local growth plan in line with the global products and partnerships strategy and roadmap; incl. outlining the local optimal assortment in relation to branded and licensed products across owned channels (workshops & ecommerce) and external channels (e.g. retail).
- Overlooking and driving the day-to-day overall sales performance of the products category across channels together with the Products team (2 FTEs) in collaboration with the local and international marketing teams
- Explore and develop local growth opportunities, with an eye for international synergies (assortment, distribution partners), and with a pragmatic sense for business (map out, test, prioritise and scale-up opportunities that bring additional turnover); in this role, you have freedom to explore assortment, new channels, new partnerships opportunities...
- You will be involved in the product development process for the products and licensing products (e.g. local idea generation, assortment selection, packaging localisation)
- Responsibility for developing a locally profitable business, incl. budgeting, pricing, forecasting input, Profit & Loss follow-up
- Build and maintain existing relationships with partners (through developing and presenting partnership proposals in order to achieve KPI’s)
- Identifying market trends and customer needs to keep local strategy relevant and ambitious
- Master’s degree in business/Marketing/Economics
- +8 years of experience in brand/product marketing or category management (ideally in B2C or B2B2C) across sectors such as FMCG (manufacturer or retail side), Food service, Retail...
- Experience within multi-client/channel/category environment and/or knowledge of the Benelux food retail is a plus
- Understanding of retail channels (both online as offline), dynamics, pricing and promotions
- Experience in Marketing, as well as in food innovation (product ideation & development)
- Ability to lead and develop team (2 direct reports)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proven successful experience in developing growth initiatives
- Good with (sales/forecast) numbers, able to develop business cases, and to follow-up P&L performance
- Collaborative working with both local (mainly logistics & mkt teams) and international/global stakeholders, as well as external partners (licensees)
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong command of Dutch, English, and French
- Flexible working hours and possibility of teleworking
- You will join this international dynamic company during their full rebranding
- People management and a strong emphasis on digital marketing manager consumer products benelux
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.