Marketing Manager Belgium (SaaS-BtoB) (#316)
Be at the heart of the business in this newly created function...
Our client is a leading technology provider of marketing automation. Believer in “agile marketing automation”, they help marketers to capture business opportunities on their customers’ journey, with the right mix of technology and integrated services. They are a Belgian company, steadily growing to become a strong European player of Marketing Automation, with subsidiaries in Belgium, France and Netherlands. And more countries, soon to come.
Develop & Drive the Marketing Plans to meet the Company's objectives
The marketing manager (MM) is a key person to deliver the growth strategy in Belgium, in full integration with the sales team. They want to build a strong marketing-to-sales funnel from inbound marketing to lead generation to lead conversion. You are a part of the next gen marketing technologist.
A very diverse function...
- Fully responsible of marketing activities on the Belgian territory
- You will report directly to the Director.
- You will be responsible for the marketing budget, mix and deployment to reach the commercial objectives of the Company in Belgium. You’ll provide key element of the segmentation strategies but also their communication plan to reach the key targets.
- As our client is about marketing automation, you will spend a big part of your time using internal marketing automation solution for your own marketing to show what it’s capable of.
- You will build content, events and activation to reach the different audiences (prospects, customers, partners).
- Each time we talk lead generation and/or brand awareness you will be the representative for Belgium in the thinking but also in the doing and the reporting matters :
- Running lead generation campaigns by promoting webinar, new features, events, .. will be part of your daily routines
- Implementing lead generation solutions and tactics are what you aim to do every single day of the week.
- Optimising the conversion funnels, from traffic source to web navigation to form action, by tweaking every little part to maximize the value is an obsession
- Events are a big part of the activities. You will make those unforgettable for the clients and for the team. They participate to fairs, niche events, webinars, organize own private events or breakfast.
- You will support marketing on prospects but also on existing customers.
- Content is Queen, you will localize content from HQ but also write engaging content pieces (mainly Dutch, English, French) to support your local inbound & activation strategies
- You will spread the content into several channels to maximize lead generation impact (email, social, web, webinar, events …).
- Content is about marketing technologies, customer journey marketing, smart data marketing and analytics, and of course, applicative 1to1 marketing case studies.
- Being in a fast -growing company, your personal contribution and drive is key
- By suggesting innovations and next gen marketing to further build the company
- By being an ambassador and representing the company outside, during external events, webinars and conferences.
What can you demonstrate?
- 5 to 8-year experience in a similar kind of job, although we know we are looking for something unusual
- You are a new breed of marketing technologist.
- You have already used CRM, campaign management or marketing automation platforms.
- You have some playbooks ready to be re-tested
- KPIs-based decisions are the way to show the way
- Typically carry a degree in business/marketing, but we will consider equivalent professional experience.
- Trilingual (NL, F, E), preferably NL native.
- Communicative energy, relational intelligence, organizational skills, team orientation, discernment, confidence, proactivity, expert acting, trusted advisor, KPIs driven, analytical and agile.
- You need to be comfortable with technology related to data-driven 1to1 marketing
- You have an intrapreneurship spirit to fit in a fast-growing company environment
What's in it for you?
- Fast growing company with very quick decision-making
- Active in one of the future pilar of Marketing; Marketing Automation
- High diversity in the tasks
- Direct commercial impact on the organization
- Human Values & Entrepreneurship
- Newly created function where the person could shape and design the overall frame
- A competitive salary including a car;
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.