Marketing Manager | Art & Social Entrepreneurship (#340)
Combine your marketing skills with your passion for art to impact the lives of many!
Our client is a unique social entreprise aiming at helping to empower youth using art and skateboarding. They produce and commercialise contemporary art editions on skateboards at an affordable price with the aim to disrupt consumption habits and make consumers active players in social projects through their purchases. Thanks to their collaborations with some of the major contemporary artists of our time, they offer significant support to an NGO that engage with disadvantaged kids through skateboarding to bring them back to school. Their collections can be found in some of the most prestigious modern art museums of the world.
As Marketing Manager, you will use your skills to contribute to an exciting social enterprise that is transforming the way we consume art and contribute to our society. You will have the overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
You will work alongside with their key partners (MoMA, Guggenheim, Colette, Tate, High Snobiety, Hauser & Wirth, etc.) and their sales team to coordinate collaborations launches, sales fair and other sales actions.
- You develop the marketing strategy for the company to accelerate their customer acquisition and increase brand awareness;
- You deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution;
- You plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- You measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- You identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on those insights
- You will work alongside with their key partners in the international contemporary art world and their sales team to coordinate collaborations launches, sales fairs, etc.
- You will manage a team of 2 people
- You hold a Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant professional experience in this field.
- You have 5 years professional experience in marketing
- You are fluent in English, French is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You are self-motivated, have a desire to make an impact, learn quickly and grow with the business
- High attention to detail and work ethic
- Affinity for art and design a plus
- Base competitive salary + potential results driven bonuses
- Be part of an ambitious social entrepreneurship project with real impact on life of thousands of young people around the world.
- You will have responsibility from day One and be involved in all areas of our business
- No need to know how to skate!
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.