Marketing & Management Assistant (#401)
A super exciting function, and why not for you?
Our client is a leading company focused on the development of patents and technologies that revolutionizes the flooring industry. Based in the Limburg region, they have in less than 10 years, they have paved their way to become one of the Worldwide references in innovative flooring solutions. They are partnering with the biggest flooring distributors and manufacturers worldwide in supplying them with their newest technologies and helping them to commercialize them. Although having a worldwide scope, the company acts as a professional familial structure where everyone is contributing to the success of this Belgian jewel SME. Today to support the C-level team and organize their Marketing we’re looking for a: Marketing & Management Assistant.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be holding a central function in the organization. As Marketing & Management Assistant, you are the “Swiss knife” within the organization. The candidate will have a very broad scope from assisting the Board members in their daily jobs, coordinating the marketing activities (mainly BtoB) and manage office duties. Forward looking and proactive, you'll be the guardiant of the Company's functioning.
- Contribute to the success of the company by assisting board members within the organization
- Coordinate marketing activities both internally and externally (with production, design agencies…,)
- Developing some marketing materials, including brochures, advertising, …
- Manage the marketing database
- Update & maintain the company social media, website, …
- Organizing global exhibitions & fairs Management’s presence
- Managing general office duties
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual is a Must: Dutch/English.
- Proven experience in marketing/sales and/or administration assistant.
- First marketing experience with websites and/or social medias.
- Some experience in publishing tool(s) is a must.
- Good organisation skills.
- Always thinking ahead and respect deadlines.
What's in it for you?
- You will have a very polyvalent role and will for sure avoid monotony.
- You will be working for a recognised worldwide leader in its sector.
- A stimulating work environment and exciting projects to work on, yet with true consideration for a good work-life balance.
- You’ll be offered a competitive salary including other benefits.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.