Marketing & Innovation Manager (#327)
Are you ready to drive product innovation in an growing international company?
Our client, based in Nivelles, is the European headquarter of a dynamic world leading premium food packaging manufacturer. Working closely with their clients, they develop new innovative solutions for the retail, foodservices and cash & carry sectors. Conscious of the environmental challenges, they have been amongst the first players to offer bio-sourced and compostable packaging solutions. They are continuously expanding their product range, pursuing efforts to reduce the use of non-recyclable plastics, and looking to drive innovation and develop alternatives to plastic.
As Marketing & Innovation Manager, you are the key driving force in developing and implementing new product launches on the European market. You will lead product innovations and actively support sales forces. You have good knowledge of the market and a marketing background. You are capable of building and implementing marketing strategies in a competitive environment.
- You participate in the creation of marketing strategies, in line with the company's global strategy and budget
- You monitor market trends to gain a better understanding of the consumer's needs to optimise the brand strategy and its implementation
- You conduct in-depth sales, competition, consumers, distribution and market research analysis to guarantee the implementation of the marketing mix and the performance of your products
- You assist in the development and manages the launch of new products on the European market whilst managing P&L to maximise profitability
- You actively contribute to the formulation of overall business objectives, of the strategy of the portfolio and the brands you are in charge of
- You identify retailer’s needs, look for opportunities and restrictions, understand trends and dynamics in the various trade channels by aligning brand promotions with key account plans
- You work in close ties with the Sales and R&D departments
- You manage and coach a team of 3 people
- Minimum +4 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in French and English. Knowledge of another European language a plus (Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish)
- An affinity with primary packaging, foodservices, food or private label
- A strong analytical mind, with experience in leading innovations and new products development
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package
- You will join an international company with a SME mind-set, where you can take initiatives
- You will evolve in a company open to innovations and in a market in transformation
- You will work in a practical environment, the factory being based in the same location
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.