Marketing Director (digital transformation role) - Fashion accessories (#417)
A strategic marketing role in a Belgian company willing to succeed its digital transformation !
Our client is a Belgian company that operates in the Accessories market. With a positioning in the “strong value for money” segment, they have steadily grown over the years thanks to a solid and growing basis of sales representatives who convey their collections across the European markets while sharing their Corporate values of positivism. The historical Company’s distribution channel is the « home parties » channel. The quality and design of the products, together with the atmosphere generated across these “home parties”, generated a fast and steady expansion in Benelux, France, Germany and since recently, in Austria. The opportunities of development for the company are still huge and are backed-up by a Private Equity reputated to help organisations building consumer brands. Two major pillars now need to be addressed to pursue a harmonious growth: Brand Building & Channel development.
Your challenge :
In this context, for their global office located in Brussels, our client is now looking to recruit a (m/f) : Marketing Director This is a newly created function, who will be part of the Management Committee, and report directly to the CEO. The main purpose of this new role will be to develop the brand equity through an omnichannel context; focusing on the international direct selling channel while be present in the fast growing digital environment.
Your responsibilities :
- Understand our client’s Direct Selling Business Model to integrate it in the Brand Strategy;
- Understand the customers (and non-customers) needs;
- Develop the Brand through Direct Selling channel in a fast growing digital environment ;
- Contribute to the transformation of the business into a multi-channel business (introduction of e-commerce)
- Contribute to build a larger network through brand awareness and recruitment campaigns (hostesses and sales consultants)
- Work closely with our client’s Products and Sales teams. For the latter, enabling them to reach their commercial objectives by providing them with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations;
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy : including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR;
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the local marketing teams;
- Supervise a Social Media Specialist whose mission is to improve social media presence;
- Undertake continuous analysis of competition and consumer trends;
- Analyze project results and share them with the Management Committee.
Your profile :
- You have 10 to 15 years experience in building brands - experience working with an emotional product category will be considered an asset;
- Experience in the marketing of products which are distributed through e-commerce platforms will be a strong asset;
- You are customer centric and will always take the end-customer into account when making decisions in your day to day work;
- You are able to have a strategic vision but can also show pragmatism;
- You are structured, analytical and strong with numbers;
- You speak fluent English and Dutch and/or French;
- Your profile will fit into the company culture of our client : a very “people-oriented” culture, and most importantly, one where you can have fun at work!
What's in it for you?
- The unique opportunity to contribute to the digital transformation of a Belgian company with strong human values
- Joining a team of dedicated colleagues in an informal company culture
- A full-time job based in Brussels (Uccle)
- An attractive salary package and flexibility in the working hours.
- Our client is also open to candidates willing to work on a ‘management company’ basis.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.