Marketing Consultant (#329)
Boost your skills managing various projects!
Our client is a Belgian company that was founded in 2002. Their services are based on three pillars: consulting, project management and interim manager. They rely on passionate and experienced people to successfully bring their assignments to an end. In order to reinforce the organization, we are looking for a (m/f) Marketing Consultant.
In a nutshell:
As a Marketing Consultant, you'll be responsible for several internal and external projects. Your experience, personality, enthusiasm and desire to work in a fast-moving environment will make the difference.
- A new challenge every day, in both "traditional" marketing and digital and data-driven marketing
- Varied marketing assignments, from a strategic to an operational level, both internally and at customers
- An ecosystem of several (marketing) start-ups or scale-ups who embrace new technologies to be applied to companies across industries
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in marketing jobs, including digital marketing
- Sales experience is a plus
- A strong personality with a strong opinion but also capable of listening
- Knowledge of and passion for brands, retail, new technologies and innovation
- Likes to work both as a team and independent
- Energy and a desire to over deliver on customers’ expectations
- Analytical and structured mind, not afraid of working with hard numbers
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Creativity (meaning: looking for new solutions and considering options from all perspectives)
- Languages: Dutch, French and (preferably) English, both written and spoken
What's in it for you:
- A steep learning curve!
- Working with awesome colleagues who share their experience and inspire others
- Possibly an assignment abroad
- A competitive salary package, incl. a company car and 25 days of paid leave
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.