Marketing & Digital Communication Officer (SEO/SEA/Linked In) (#353)
Be part of a prestigious international Executive Search company !
With HQ’s based in London, our client is one of the biggest executive search agencies worldwide, specialised in C-Level executive recruitment. Today, our client employs 200 partners in 62 offices in more than 30 countries and handles more than 3.500 assignments per year. n Belgium, they operate from offices located in Zaventem.
Your challenge :
In order to contribute to the further development of our client’s activities in Belgium, we are currently recruiting a (m/f) : Marketing & Communication Officer (EN, NL and/or FR) Objective : The Marketing Communication Officer’s main purpose will be to generate more awareness in the Belgian C-Level recruitment market, by working on the branding of both the agency and the individual partners. This will be done mainly via social media and the organisation of events. The Marketing & Communication Officer will report to the Managing Partners and join a structure of 15 people in total.
Your responsibilities :
Your responsibilities will involve what follows :
- Development of a branding plan for the Belgian entity and for each individual partner;
- Management of all aspects related to marketing (including off-line marketing and the creation of presentations and templates) in collaboration with the partners;
- Management of online marketing presence by means of various professional social media channels (mainly Linked In, Viadeo, etc);
- Develop, follow-up and fine-tune Google Adwords campagnes (both SEO and SEA);
- Develop E-mail campaigns (newsletters, magazines, …) and analyse the ROI;
- Optimize and regularly update website and landing pages;
- Analyse and evaluate marketing activities and adapt/improve when necessary;
- Organisation of monthly events, such as networking lunches on-site and seminaries off-site for prospects and/or clients.
Your profile :
- You ideally have a Master degree in a Marketing/ Communication/ PR related field and have experience using professional social media platforms such as Linked IN;
- You are fluent in English (main working language) and can also speak Dutch and/or French;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral;
- You feel at ease working in a formal working environment, and are diplomatic in your communication style;
- You can work autonomously and take initiatives;
- You are skilled in the use of Linked In and Google Adwords. (knowledge of Adobe Indesign is a plus)
What's in it for you?
The Marketing & Communication Officer role will offer you a lot of variety in your tasks, and enriching interactions with high-level managers active in various sectors. Since you will join an international structure, you will also evolve in a multi-cultural working environment.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.